|The Parliamentary Committee |
warms up for its grilling of FB
Fantasy Bob has offered to be grilled by a committee of the House of Commons to explain why he considers he is a fit and proper person. In his defence he will point out that
Fantasy Bob also stresses he is not responsible for anything - both his batting and bowling happens by chance or is teh product of one of his 55,000 underlings.
- he has no library books overdue,
- he always puts his recycling bins out on the correct day,
- he was an active member of the Boys Brigade between ages 11 and 17,
- the only financial relationship he has had with the police is when he handed in a £5 note he found in Union Street Aberdeen at the age of 8,
- he regularly offers his seat on the bus to the few people who look even older than he does,
- he always brings extra sandwiches to home matches,
- he has always treated Ms Poonam Pandey with gentlemanly courtesy.